A Special Forces team for
An index to our Environmental Services
Managing all building site and indoor environmental challenges
Alares Architects and Engineers’ elite response team can rapidly assess and mobilize the resources you need to solve a complete range of environmental challenges. Our efficient project strategies also help you control costs.
- Specialists in Critical Indoor Environments
- Team of licensed and certified professionals
- Tactical support for all phases of your project
- Reduce your risks and meet strict compliance standards
Assessment and Remediation
- Hydrogeology and Contiminant Evaluation
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Assessments for Indoor Building Spaces
Testing And Analysis
- Soil Testing for Hazardous Materials
- Water Quality Assessment and Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality and Vapor Intrusion
Facility Compliance and Environmental Permits
Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS), OSHA, and EPA
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Multimedia and Water Quality Assessments
- Wetlands and Environmental Permits
Indoor Environment Health and Safety
- Indoor Air Quality Filtration and Vapor Intrusion
- Cleanrooms; Biosafety; Contaminant Control
- Strategies and Remediation for Healthy Buildings
Construction Environmental Support Services
- Construction Monitoring
- Site Waste Management
- Water Resources
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Management of Remedial Solid Waste
- Disposal of Hazardous and Medical Waste
Why work with Alares Architects and Engineers?
Alares Architects and Engineers can handle it all
Our elite response team can rapidly assess and mobilize the resources you need to solve a complete range of environmental challenges. We carefully plan each project to use the most efficient strategies, and that helps you control overall costs.
A specialty in sensitive indoor spaces – the Critical Environments Engineers
We’re known for the assessment and management of critical indoor facilities, including medical and life science research laboratories and for biotechnical and pharmaceutical production.
Alares Architects and Engineers provides indoor air quality and filtration testing, remediation solutions, and HVAC systems design for new buildings.
Team of licensed engineers and certified professionals, including in LEED
Our staff includes Environmental Engineers and Scientists, Risk Assessment specialists, Licensed Site Professionals (LSPs), and Certified Hazardous Material Managers. For sustainability projects, we are also LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy and Efficiency Design).
Reduce your risks and meet strict compliance standards
Reducing risk and meeting compliance requirements are among the ongoing challenges we help clients manage – including EHS, OSHA, and Biosafety standards for laboratories and contamination-controlled production facilities.
Tactical support for all phases of your project
Support is ready through all phases of a project. Our services range from analysis to strategy to implementation. And we can also assist during your property site development process and with any waste management requirements.